Triplex 0.60: Element Actions
( · Michael Dougall)
▵ Triplex 0.60 introduces a new duplicate element action, improves element actions overall user experience, and fixes some bugs.
- Flesh out a scene faster now by duplicating elements using the
- Element actions have moved from the context panel to the scene panel
- Enter selection has moved from an action button to a gesture — now double click on the element you want to navigate to instead
- Fix regression on Windows where the scene would never load [#151]
- Inputs across Triplex can now have copy / paste commands executed on them via the standard hotkeys [#143]
- Context panel now closes when the element has been lost. This could happen from being deleted in code, re-ordering, anything [#56]
- When focusing inputs you will no longer trigger unexpected hotkeys such as transform mode changes when typing
- IDE links now opened through the
- Error overlay no longer closers after an HMR event
- Fix delete action not working on nested child elements
- Fix adding custom components to a new file
- End-to-end tests now cover the primary flows of Triplex aiding in preventing regressions hitting production again
Triplex is the React Three Fiber editor where your code is source of truth. Download today.